Delivery Driver/Warehouse Attendant
Driving Duties include:
- Loading and unloading of tables, chairs, china, glassware & table linens
- Securing rental items for transport
- Occasional set-up and take down of rental furniture, dance floors, backdrops
- Completing truck inspection report prior to leaving warehouse each day
Warehouse Duties include:
- Assisting customers with loading and unloading of rental equipment
- Repairing and/or refinishing of tables and other rental items
- Cleaning of tables, chairs, and other rental items upon return to warehouse
- General upkeep and tidiness of warehouse
- Assisting with picking and staging rental orders
- Other duties as requested
During peak times, the majority of working hours will be spent with driving duties – Approximately 65% driving – 35% warehouse duties
Off season the majority of the time will be in the warehouse
Occasional weekends and overtime may be required.
Strong work ethic, strong customer satisfaction service focus. A willingness to learn and an ability to work independently. Must be physically able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds numerous times per day. Able to communicate clearly in English both verbally and in written form.
Type of Position: Permanent Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Uniform
Training to be Provided: Forklift, Health & Safety, Rental Computer Program
Qualified Candidates to forward resume and drivers abstract to: email@example.com
Only candidates whom we feel meet the qualifications will be contacted.
You will be asked about vaccine status during the interview.
Start Date: TBD