TERMS OF AGREEMENT
This document is a contract. You are responsible for reading and understanding this document in full. Contact our staff should you have any questions pertaining to this document. No modification or addition to these Terms and Conditions is effective unless it is agreed in writing by Tiffany Party Rentals Limited.
Definitions: Customer, you, and your refer to the person who signs these Terms and Conditions. They do not refer to anyone else, including third parties, event hosts, staff, or guests, or end users of a rental item.
Tiffany Party Rentals, we, us, and our refer to Tiffany Party Rentals Limited and its employees.
CPU (customer pick-up) is the act of a customer coming to our warehouse to collect a rental item.
Return is the act of a rental item being transferred back from the customer to Tiffany Party Rentals location, typically on the return date.
Customer return is the act of a customer coming to our warehouse to return a rental item.
Pick up is the act of Tiffany Party Rentals coming to the customer’s venue to retrieve a rental item.
• Confirmed reservations require a non-refundable initial payment of 30% on all non-account orders and a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions. The remaining balance of the rental agreement must be paid 24hrs before prior to delivery. If you do not meet this term, Tiffany Party Rentals reserves the right to cancel the order without refunding the initial payment.
• It is solely the customer’s responsibility to verify that the contract is accurate and that it contains no data entry errors, at least 72 hours prior to delivery/CPU of the order. Tiffany Party Rentals picks and packs according to the contract and is not responsible for items that the customer assumes are being rented but are not in fact listed on the contract.
• A valid credit card number is required and will remain on file for the duration of the rental agreement. You authorize us to apply any rental charge or additional charge to this credit card. Depending on your preferred method of payment, a pre-authorization may be taken on this credit card. Administrative charges may apply if the credit card is declined, or if there is
a chargeback. The credit card number is held for security until all items are returned and reentered into our inventory in proper condition post event. Please note that this could take up to 5 days post event to accurately account for and process all inventory. The authorized reserve amount of the security deposit will be determined based on value of the order.
• You must immediately notify Tiffany Party Rentals if any of your contact information (ex. address, email, or phone number) has been changed or is not entirely up-to-date.
• Orders cancelled with less than 72 hours’ notice prior to delivery/ CPU are subject to a 100% cancellation charge. We will not issue refunds for rental items not utilized or ordered in excess.
• We ask that you make final modifications two weeks prior to your event however, all modifications to the existing contract must be made 72 hours’ prior to delivery / CTO.
• A specialty order is an order that includes at least 1 item that is not currently in our regular inventory. Once a customer order has been confirmed, the transaction is final. Thereafter, any modifications, additions, removals, or cancellations to the order are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
• Refunds will not be issued for resale items.
Delivery and Pick Up of Rental Items
• All deliveries and pick up’s occur within a 4 hour window during the following time span: Monday to Saturday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. You may request a shorter window (ex. A 1 hour window) or a specific time delivery for an additional charge. We can also provide delivery or pickup of orders on holidays, or outside of regular business hours, for an additional charge.
• No liability will be attached to Tiffany Party Rentals for any delay or failure to deliver or pickup due to circumstances that are unforeseen and/ or outside of its control. (ex.. Weather,traffic.)
• All deliveries and pickups must be made in an area readily accessible to trucks. Additional charges will apply for long carries, stairs, elevator deliveries, and repeated delivery or pickup attempts. Waiting charges will apply for any duration of time our drivers are sitting idle at or near the venue without the ability to deliver or pick up the rental items. Waiting time begins after our drivers have been waiting at the venue for more than 10 minutes.
• Upon delivery, you or another member of your team must be present to cross reference and examine the rental items for accuracy, condition, and quantity. If you cannot meet this term, our staff will leave the rental items in a predetermined area, and they will be deemed as accepted by the customer. Once you accept the rental items, you agree that the order was received in full and all rental items are in a proper functioning state. No discrepancies in item quantity will be accepted thereafter.
• All rental items must be promptly returned on the return dates specified in your contract. At our discretion, we may charge you additional rental charges, on a daily rental basis, until all items and accessories are returned to us.
• All rental items must be ready for pickup at their scheduled times. Unless otherwise contracted by Tiffany Party Rentals, additional charges will be applied if not all the items have been taken down, placed into their original storage containers, packed, and stacked as they were received. Installation and take down are not included within the regular delivery charges, unless otherwise specified.
• It is your responsibility to return all rental items to us, including all accessories, in the same condition that you received them. Accessories that are not the property of Tiffany Party Rentals cannot be returned in order to “replace” our own accessories. A cleaning charge may apply if an item or accessory is returned in a significantly unclean state.
• If you find missing items after the scheduled pick up time, you are responsible for returning them to the warehouse in a timely manner. Replacement charges for missing items may be refunded if missing items are returned via customer within 3 days of the item’s return date.
Care and Use of Rental Items
• Rental items remain the responsibility of the customer from the time of the delivery / CPU until the time they are returned to Tiffany Party Rentals. Nevertheless, the title of the rental items shall, at all times, remain the property of Tiffany Party Rentals.
• The customer assumes all risk and liability of damage, injury, illness, or any other form of harm including consequential damage, resulting from the delivery, transportation, installation, removal, usage, or storage of a rental item, regardless of fault. This includes, but is not limited to, damages to the venue, driveways, flooring, and/or the customer’s own goods. Prior to each of these activities, the customer must obtain at their expense all necessary permits, licenses, consent, and insurances.
• Rental items are to be used for their intended purposes only. You may not use the same items for more than one event and/or location.
• Rental items must always be used, located, and stored in an area that is protected from loss or damage due to any reason listed above. If any rental item is lost or damaged, you must report this immediately to us and replacement charges will apply. Please follow these guidelines to avoid additional charges:
Linens – Shake linens free of debris, food etc. Do not place linens in garbage bags that could be mistaken for trash. Utilize the bags that we have provided. Ensure linen is dry before placing into bags to prevent mold.
Glassware – Empty glasses of all liquids and return in their original boxes with their stems up.
Silverware – Separate cutlery as they were received: dinner forks, dinner knives etc.
Dishes – Remove food, wipe plates clear of food, and place in respective crates. Do not over pack the crates.
1. Damage waiver is not insurance. The customer is responsible for any loss or damage to the rented items and for their return in the same condition in which they were received, except for ordinary wear and tear. If you accept the damage waiver, however we agree to waive the right to recover from you the amount of loss to the damaged rental items. You agree to immediately notify us of any accident and promptly submit any applicable police reports. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your liability for loss of, and damage to the rented items will not be waived in the following circumstances:
2. Damage due to your neglect or misuse.
3. Loss by wilful neglect or abuse, theft, mysterious or unexplained disappearance of inventory Loss of flatware, china, glassware and any containers provided, or damage thereto, unless customer establishes proof of damage by return of the damaged items.
4. Loss and/ or damage to tables, chairs and table linens resulting from burns, candle wax, ink, drawing, tears, holes or footprints.